Apply for P19AS00363
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Video Development for Training and Public Communication" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This project will be carried out by Colorado State University under previously competed cooperative agreement P17AC00791. Applications will NOT be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,089.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative
Previous opportunity: Civic Engagement and Constitutional Rights: Comparing the U.S. and Indian Constitutions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00363
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00363) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00368||Shoreline Change Analysis for Habitat, Recreation, and Infrastructure Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0064||Spindle City Corps Cormmunity Ranger Interns|
|ED GRANTS 071519 001||OSERS-OSEP: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens CFDA Number 84.326A|
|NPS 19 NERO 0068||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team|
|P19AS00383||Fellowships with the State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Division|
|P19AS00387||UW/NPS Research Center Support|
|P19AS00386||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0071||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|P19AS00389||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3|
|P19AS00391||Painting and Refurbishment of Bath House and Maintenance Shop|
|NPS 19 NERO 0070||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center|
|P19AS00397||Building Bridges between Native Communities and National Parks|
|P19AS00400||Support Infrastructure Projects at Intermountain Region Parks|
|NPS 19 NERO 0076||Fostering Leaders: Facilitated Dialogs 2019 YPP-Youth Work Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0077||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|P19AS00404||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|P19AS00405||Refurbishment of The Lowndes Visitor Center|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY19 01||UNVIE Space Camp 2020 Youth Exchange|
|72049219RFA00010||New Youth Activity|
|P19AS00406||Online Exhibit of Historical Materials from Dry Tortugas National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00363", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.