Video Development for Training and Public Communication (P19AS00363)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Video Development for Training and Public Communication" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This project will be carried out by Colorado State University under previously competed cooperative agreement P17AC00791. Applications will NOT be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,089.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative
Previous opportunity: Civic Engagement and Constitutional Rights: Comparing the U.S. and Indian Constitutions
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00363) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00368||Shoreline Change Analysis for Habitat, Recreation, and Infrastructure Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0064||Spindle City Corps Cormmunity Ranger Interns|
|ED GRANTS 071519 001||OSERS-OSEP: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens CFDA Number 84.326A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00363", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: