College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative (P19AS00375)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2019 This is not a request for applications. No Application will be accepted. This project is being awarded under a previously Cooperative Agreement with Virginia Institute of Marine Science(P18AC00216)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $84,101.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Previous opportunity: Video Development for Training and Public Communication
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00375) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0065||2019 Youth Crew to Conduct Resource and Trail Improvements|
|ETA UI 2019 01 NOI||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|NPS 19 NERO 0066||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00375", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: