OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program (OVW 2017 11880)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 62 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Restoration, Natural Resources and Outdoor Facility Support at Fort Baker
Previous opportunity: Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2017 11880) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 367 17 000001||Hamro Samman|
|520 GUATEMALA DRAFT PD EPL||Emerging Political Leaders|
|FY2017 APS 001||The American Center Annual Program Statement|
|P17AS00075||Promote and Provide Cultural Heritage Programs and Events|
|RFA 442 17 000003||Cambodia Democratic Development Program|
|PAS COL 009||U.S. U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|17CS04||Post-conviction Victim Service Legal Issues|
|NEALE 17 GR 001 NEA 021517||U.S. Embassy Beirut Local Grants Program for Civil Society|
|520 DRAFT PD GUATEMALA PASCA 3 0||PASCA 3.0|
|RFA 182 17 000004||Strengthening Domestic Observation of Parliamentary Elections in Albania|
|17JD05||Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance|
|ISN ISNECC 17 005||UNSCR 1540 Implementation Support Workshop Ã¢ÂÂ Central Asia|
|P17AS00094||Urban Archeology Corps at Chickamauga and Chattanooga NMP|
|G17AC00091||Relative accuracy assessment and technique improvements for digital elevation models in the outer Solar System|
|SCAISB 17 AW 001 03022017||Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General Karachi, Annual Program Statement—Sindh and Balochistan|
|SFOP0001435||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0001440||2017 Colombia, Ecuador, Panama and Venezuela|
|SCAISB 17 AW 002 03062017||Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy Islamabad|
|NOIP17AC00154||Establish SEEDS YCC Crew to Assist Keweenaw National Historical Park Heritage Sites and Partners|
|SFOP0001442||FY 2017 Turkey Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Afghan, Iraqi, and other non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2017 11880", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: