NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Project Grants under the U.S. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (NOAA NMFS HCPO 2018 2005487)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Project Grants under the U.S. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.463.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BJA FY 18 Technology Innovation for Public Safety (TIPS) Addressing Precipitous Increases in Crime
Previous opportunity: Namibia DREAMS/Twagamenwa Activity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS HCPO 2018 2005487) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005496||FY 2018 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|USDA FS UCF 01 2019||2019 National Urban and Community Forestry Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005511||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U. S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes|
|F18AS00079||Implementing and evaluating response actions for red swamp crayfish in Michigan|
|NOAA NOS NGS 2018 2005522||Geospatial Modeling|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2018 2005472||FY 2018 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005521||FY 2018 Remote Sensing for Snowpack and Soil Moisture|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2018 2005492||Climate Variability and Predictability|
|G18AS00016||2018 Water Use Data and Research Program|
|F18AS00088||Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) Administration Assistance|
|NPS MWR NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Colstridium botulium Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes Nationa Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystem|
|F18AS00115||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F18AS00118||GLRI Projects from 2018 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005603||Great Lakes B-WET Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005591||FY19 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005606||FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence|
|NPS NOIP18AC00318||GLNF CESU: Identify Vernal Pools in Great Lakes National Pakrs|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608||NOAA RESTORE Science Program|
|F18AS00165||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|MBDA OBD 2018 2005687||2018 MBDA Broad Agency Announcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS HCPO 2018 2005487", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: