Apply for BJA 2018 13568
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the information and statistics, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Technology Innovation for Public Safety (TIPS) Addressing Precipitous Increases in Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A
Previous opportunity: NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Project Grants under the U.S. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2018 13568
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 13568) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00258||Section 10 Permits Database for New Mexico|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13568", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.