Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU (G19AS00029)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,299.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa - Data Coordinating Center (DCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allow
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Williamsburg and Poquoson; York and James City Counties, Virginia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00029) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0002088||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy - Early Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP PA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP OCADEAN||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Dean and Assistant Dean (Leadership) Award|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP IIRA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|IR ORI 19 002||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
|W911NF 19 S 0007||Department of Defense Advanced Computing Initiative (ACI) Fiscal Year 2019|
|G19AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G19AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|19 560||Cultural Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|19 562||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP CDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MBRP IDA||DOD Military Burn - Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MBRP CTRA||DOD Military Burn - Clinical Translation Research Award|
|G19AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0001976||FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|19 563||Next Generation Networks for Neuroscience|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: