Apply for DOS MWI ASSHF FY21
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malawi in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Institutional Service: Alaska Native-Serving Institutions Program, Part A, Assistance Listing Numbers (ALN) 84.031N
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS MWI ASSHF FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS MWI ASSHF FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing|
|D22AS00295||Heritage (Tourism) Opportunities in Hawaiʻi (HŌʻIHI) NATIVE Act Grant Program for Native Hawaiian Organizations|
|SFOP0008849||Sustaining and Scaling Up Effective Community Anti-Drug Coalitions|
|72016822RFA00003||Philanthropy in Action Activity|
|SFOP0008905||Inclusive Action for Climate Change|
|72052622APS00001||Paraguay Local Works Initiative|
|SMK800 22 PAS005||Alumni Outreach Program|
|CDFI 2022 SDL||Fiscal Year 2022 Small Dollar Loan Program|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2022 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (ASSHF)|
|72016922RFA00003||Strengthening Citizen Engagement Activity in Serbia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MWI ASSHF FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.