Apply for SCS 800 18 GR 001 WHA 032818
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Costa Rica in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 18.PM18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 20WRA.Afghanistan.Project 20
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCS 800 18 GR 001 WHA 032818
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCS 800 18 GR 001 WHA 032818) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AT ATC 18 003||Combating Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
|72029418APS00001||USAID West Bank and Gaza Conflict Management and Mitigation Program|
|BOR UC 18 N011||Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Haulapai Indian Reservation Participation in GCDAMP|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 003 SCA 03292018||Increase Girls’ Access to Athletics|
|NPS NOIP16AC00500 001||Guiding for Tomorrow (G-WOW) Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum|
|P18AS00055||Review Public Notices of Water Rights Activities|
|SFOP0004282||18.PM18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 20WRA.Afghanistan.Project 20|
|P18AS00109||Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - Greenwood Crew|
|DOS DAR ES SALAAM FY18||Annual Program Statement for Public Diplomacy (APS)|
|BOOKS2018||Ukraine: U.S. Embassy Book Translation Program|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 005 SCA 04032018||Encouraging Women’s Participation in Media|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 004 SCA 04022018||Foster Performing Arts in Schools|
|USGS 18 FA 0038||Long-Term Monitoring of Sediment in the Colorado River within Grand Canyon National Park|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 002||Small Grants for Media Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCS 800 18 GR 001 WHA 032818", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.