Apply for RFA MH 21 230
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pilot Effectiveness Trials of Interventions for Preschoolers with ADHD (R34 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Mississippi Notice of Funding Opportunity for Cooperative Agreements for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021
Previous opportunity: 2021 Media Professionalization Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 21 230
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 21 230) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP21 2112||Expanding the National Approach to Chronic Disease Education and Awareness|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020402SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|72064121RFA00001||USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change activity|
|CDC RFA IP21 2102||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization|
|CDC RFA EH17 17020501SUPP21||Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network; Approaches to Data Modernization|
|SM 21 015||National Training and Technical Assistance Center for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics – Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 21 110||Evaluating Genetic and Genomic Medicine Implementation and Outcomes in the Regional Genetics Networks (EGGMIO-RGN)|
|HRSA 21 108||EMSC State Partnership Rural Expansion Program|
|RFA RM 21 018||NIH Directors Early Independence Awards (DP5 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|MP CPI 21 005||National Lupus Outreach and Clinical Trial Education Program|
|72062421RFA0000||Enhancing WASH Activity|
|CDC RFA TS19 19020301SUPP21||Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards Supplement|
|HRSA 21 111||Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program Competing Supplement|
|720624RFA00003||Enhancing Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Activity|
|HRSA 21 136||Community-Based Workforce for COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach|
|CDC RFA GH21 2106||Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Detect, Prevent, Respond and Mitigate the Effects of Public Health Threats of National and Global Importance with the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) in the Kingdom of Thailand|
|RFA HL 23 005||NHLBI Emerging Investigator Award (EIA) (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 23 004||NHLBI Outstanding Investigator Award (OIA) (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2107||Technical Collaboration to Strengthen Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Capacity to Detect, Prevent, Respond, Monitor, and Mitigate The Effects of Public Health Threats In The Kingdom of Thailand.|
|RFA NS 21 020||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 21 230", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.