Apply for 693JJ320NF00001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Phase II – SHRP 2 Safety Data Implementation and Oversight" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Research and Development for Advanced Water Resource Recovery Systems
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ320NF00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ320NF00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|VA HRTG 2020||Grants for Transportation in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR RRD 20 002||FY20 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (Rail Safety IDEA)|
|FTA 2020 007 TR||FY 2020 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FTA 2020 013 TRI TIR||Real-Time Transit Infrastructure and Rolling Stock Condition Assessment Demonstration Program|
|FM MCG 21 001||Fiscal Year 2021 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2020 009 NADTC||Solicitation of proposals to administer the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC)|
|FR TSP 20 002||FY20 Railroad Trespassing Suicide Prevention Grant Program|
|693JJ320NF00003||Work Zone Data Exchange Demonstration|
|DC TP 20 001||Transportation Project Grants|
|FM DTG 20 002||Supplemental Fiscal Year 2020 – Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program|
|FR MPS 20 002||FY20 Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program|
|FR SEC 20 001||FY20 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|693JJ321NF NSFTLP||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FR AMT 20 006||FY20 Amtrak Operations Simulation for Implementing Passenger Rail Service, New Orleans, LA to Mobile, AL|
|FTA 2020 014 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FTA 2020 015 TRI||The Public Transportation COVID-19 Research Demonstration Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ320NF00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.