Perform Exhibit Conservation for Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument (P17AS00039)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Perform Exhibit Conservation for Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Continuation, notice of intent.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $153,162.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00039) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17JD02||RESTRICTIVE HOUSING TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM|
|F17AS00077||Ute Ladies Tresses Data Compilation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0008||Inventory of Amphibians and Reptiles at Gateway National Recreation Site|
|NPS 17 NERO 0009||Youth Leadership Intake at SAGA|
|OVW 2017 11907||OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2017 11802||OVW FY 2017 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|P17AS00045||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|17JD03||Incident Command System for Corrections (ICSC): Training for Trainers (T4T)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0010||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York|
|NPS 17 NERO 0011||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail|
|SCO 200 17 GR050||Rural Engagement, Development, and Security (REDS) Colombia - Social Inclusion and Civil Society Engagement for Survivors of Armed Conflict, Landmines, and IEDs|
|NPS 17 NERO 0012||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Maintain Cultural Landscape through Youth Internship, Longfellow-Washington’s Headquarters Cambridge, MA|
|17JD04||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|NPS 17 NERO 0013||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail|
|DHS 16 GPD 083 000 99||Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants|
|OVW 2017 11902||OVW FY 2017 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation|
|PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007||2017 PIO Voluntary Contributions|
|NOIP17AC00129||Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU|
|P17AS00055||Preservation Craft Training|
|P17AS00054||FY17 Historic Preservation Fund Tribal Heritage Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00039", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: