Apply for RFA MH 21 170
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition to Convert the CNS HIV Antiretroviral Therapy Effects Research (CHARTER) Study Cohort to a Research Resource (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242, 93.279, 93.853, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Export Project
Previous opportunity: MICRO-2021-01
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 21 170
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 21 170) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 21 024||Proteogenomic Data Analysis Centers (PGDACs) for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 025||Proteogenomic Translational Research Centers (PTRCs) for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 023||Proteome Characterization Centers (PCCs) for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 037||3D Technologies to Accelerate HTAN Atlas Building Efforts (UH2 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 032||Coordinating Center for Exercise and Nutrition Interventions to Improve Cancer Treatment-Related Outcomes (ENICTO) in Cancer Survivors Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA LM 21 002||Network of the National Library of Medicine All of Us Program Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PAR 21 274||Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTD2) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 21 170", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.