Crisis Intervention Team Training Curriculum Enhancement (17JD06)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Crisis Intervention Team Training Curriculum Enhancement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Climate Change & National Parks Videos
Previous opportunity: Pashto Language Radio Program – Parenting Skills, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17JD06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 008 SCA 04252017||Training Courses for Afghan Journalists at the Centre for Excellence in Journalism|
|SCAISB 17 AW 007 04252017||Engaging local audiences through interactive programs|
|G17AS00027||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|DOS CT CA CAMEROON 04 27 17 004||Counter-terrorism Training for Magistrates and Civilian Administrators in Regions Vulnerable to Terrorism|
|SFOP0001616||Resettlement Support Centers (RSC) for Africa in Nairobi, Kenya; Turkey and the Middle East (TuME) in Istanbul, Turkey; and Eurasia in Moscow, Russia.|
|54 17 000004||Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)|
|524 17 000004||Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 071||DRL- Engaging Youth in Promoting Tolerance, Pluralism, and the Human Rights of Marginalized Populations|
|RFA 168 17 000005||USAID Reconciliation Activity|
|P17AS00226||Research, Inventory, and Evaluate Cultural Landscape of Blow-Me- Down Farm, Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site|
|P17AS00227||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|17CS11||Advancing Research on Offender Behavioral Change: Sanctions and Incentives|
|G17AC00155||Droughts in Dryland Regions...|
|USGS 17 FA 00155||Droughts in Dryland Regions|
|NOIP16AC00209 001||ISRO Conservation Corps of MN & IA|
|NOIP16AC00207 001||Chickenbone Trail Youth Trail Rehabilitation Crew - ISRO|
|NOIP17AC00275||Integration of Midwest Region Cultural Landscapes in the Facility Management Software System|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2017 001||“Turning NATO’s Words into Action After the Brussels Meeting”|
|NOIP17AC00250||Fire History Research in Apostle Islands National Lakeshore and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore|
|17AD04||Evidence-Based Librarianship in Corrections – Data Analysis|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17JD06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: