Animal Movement Studies for Wildlife Management (USGS 17 FA 0202)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Animal Movement Studies for Wildlife Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Efficiency
Previous opportunity: Science Communication through Mass Media
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001||Fonds Chakara large-scale grant program launch to support Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Morocco|
|DHS 17 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|NPSNOIIMRSF17AC00639||Historic Landscape Preservation Internships|
|NPS 17 NERO 0051||Enhancing the Capt. John Smith Chesapeake NHT in Lancaster and York Counties|
|USEU 2017 01||U.S-EU Relationship|
|DHS 17 MT 023 004 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R4|
|DHS 17 MT 023 006 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R6|
|P17AS00306||Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study|
|INLEA INLTC 17 007||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|INLEA INLCN 17 002||Drug Prevention and Awareness Programming in Honduras|
|NPS 17 NERO 0053||Collaboration to connect people to the National Trails in the Potomac River corridor.|
|DHS 17 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|DHS 17 MT 041 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1|
|DHS 17 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|SMK80017PAS03||Media Internship Program|
|DHS 17 MT 023 007 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7|
|DHS 17 MT 023 010 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R10|
|DHS 17 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0055||Cooperative Education Programming between Fort Monroe National Monument and Hampton City Schools|
|DHS 17 MT 041 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 10|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: